Wednesday, November 23, 2016

First Week at the MTC



 Here is our first letter from Ethan:

Hello Everyone,

The First week here has been great! I have been called as District leader and it is the best district in the MTC.  They are all such great friends and fun to be around and all but four are going to Australia! I went to the temple today since it was my P-day and just like all the temples it was beautiful and the breakfast there was yummy! The spirit is so strong here especially when my companion and I taught our first investigators. It was hard especially the first one because the past couple of days I was losing my voice it was hard to talk, but it is a lot better now. Our training district just left they were so awesome and made us feel like family. In the residence hall, our floor is so much fun, we have Nerf wars!! I am getting along well with my companion, we both get along very well and we are able to connect and teach with unity already. It'll be sad getting out on the mission field and saying goodbye as we get different companions.  It snowed here, so that was cool to finally see snowfall and the mountains are extremely beautiful. Especially when the clouds are going through them. Overall I am enjoying my time here at the MTC talk to you next week!

--
Sincerely,
               Elder Ethan Salcedo

My District Class
Me and my companion

The Elders

Temple Trip
My District






1 comment:

  1. Whoops I think my first blog went out to cyber space. I am so glad you are safe and happy. Way to go Elder Ethan.

    Take care
    Lynn Eversley

    ReplyDelete