Thursday, April 6, 2017

Prince of Peace (Week 17)



Hello Everyone,

Well it is the final week of the transfer already! It went by super fast! Elder Shortland and I are working really hard this week because we have a baptism date scheduled for this Saturday. We are excited for Francis and he is excited to be baptized. Since we are a day ahead of you we will be watching General Conference that we missed from last weekend afterwards.

We have been really busy with lessons and meeting new people this week. We had a great dinner appointment last night to break our fast.  It was with a family I had eaten with at the beginning of my mission. Lets just say we were so stuffed, probably the only time I felt that way this entire transfer ha ha! 

There was a testimony meeting at Prospect ward and it was a really solid meeting, the spirit was so strong and everyone was bearing really powerful testimonies! I also had the opportunity to attend the missionary fireside for the stake last night and the spirit was so strong! We watched a few bible videos about Jesus Christ and His life and Resurrection, the spirit was just so strong! Then we heard some great talks by a recent convert and Sister Parker! They revealed the new Prince of Peace video and let me just say wow the spirit was so strong when I watched it. Out of all the videos the church has released for Christmas and Easter this was my favorite one yet! I encourage all of you to click on the link below and  watch the video and then share it on your social media for everyone to see, so that they may also feel the Spirit from the video. The video will help them understand why Jesus Christ is important and essential in their life! That is my challenge for all of you reading this email member or not :) I hope you all have a great week and I love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment