Monday, March 27, 2017

Peace (Week 16)



Hello Everyone,

Well this week went by really fast for me I can't really remember what happened this week! Lets see, I promised that I would take pictures, but the moment we left the library it started to rain super hard the whole day, so I wasn't able to go out and take photos! I then planned to do it today, but it is raining again. Hopefully it will stop before P-day is over, but no promises ha ha!

We attended Elder Sennett's funeral service this week and it was really positive.  I am grateful for the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation, because it helped not only bring peace for me, but for everyone that attended! The city branch baptizes on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month, so we  had to push back our investigator, Francis to the 8th of April! Francis is doing great, he is keeping his commitments and he is excited for his baptism and wants to learn more! We didn't attend the city branch yesterday, but Francis did and he sent us a text after church saying that he learned a lot.  He set up his own appointment with us because he wants to continue to learn. His desire to learn and grow in the gospel is so strong it is a miracle and a blessing from God!

Other than that we have just been teaching our investigators and trying to find more people to teach.  Last Monday we attended the city branch family home evening and it was great! There were around 50 people young and old. We did a fun quiz night and minute to win it games.  There was lots of food and a great spiritual lesson before the activity. It was great seeing so many young members of the church and investigators attend the activity, having fun and growing closer as a church family! We are planning to attend again tonight and it is Olympic night, that should be lots of fun! I hope that you are all doing well this week and I hope you all have great upcoming week! I Love you all!!!!!!

--
Sincerely,
               Elder Ethan Salcedo

No comments:

Post a Comment