Thursday, February 23, 2017

Baptism (Week 11)



Hello Everyone,

This week went by super fast! It was an amazing spiritual week for me! On Wednesday, I was able to go to the temple with our recent converts and witness their first time in the temple doing ordinances for ancestors that have passed on! I was able to participate in it and it was powerful being able to perform the ordinance for the recent convert acting as a proxy for the ancestors that have passed on! 


Camera Selfie

Temple Trip with recent converts

The next spiritual highlight was our investigator Cale was Baptized!!! He went from not believing in God to be someone who has one of the most powerful testimonies I have felt, even though they are short and simple! He bore his testimony afterward and he said that he felt someone holding him and that he knows that it was God and that he knows God is real! It was short and simple, but I could feel the burning sensation in my whole body, the spirit was testifying to me that what he said was true. It was an amazing service! 

Cale's Baptism


The weather here is still super weird it is still summer, but my companion and I have had to wear sweaters, because it has gotten cold. It is so weird, but I love it ha ha! We have been low on food, so I am glad today is preparation day to be able to get more ha ha! This is already the final week of my second transfer. It has gone by so fast! I hope that everyone is doing well and I love you all!

--
Sincerely,
               Elder Ethan Salcedo

No comments:

Post a Comment