Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Street (week 8)



Hello All!

It has been a while since I have updated everyone, but it has been a great past week! First off I got to go the temple today, so that was amazing the spirit is so strong! I can feel the Constant love of God there and I never want to leave!
Park Selfie

Adelaide Temple

Second, we met a man on the street. His name is John and is super solid, thanks to the Lord! He has met us everyday, gone to Family home evening night, and went to eat with us.  We are going to play boomerangs with him today.  He is on date for baptism for February 19! He is truly prepared from the Lord and we just met him on Monday, so I hope all continues to go well with him.
The "Street"


We also had zone training yesterday and those are always super spiritual and great to learn from. We learned about building people's desire to make a promise with God and to be baptized and also how to resolve their concerns.

 We have eaten at members homes the past couple of days and one of them finally made Mexican food!! Haven't had that in a long time and it was really good! The weather has been very beautiful for summer it has been cloudy and windy so most of the days don't feel that hot so that is really nice!
Me driving on the left side!

Boomerangs at the park

 It was also my birthday I can not believe I am 19 and that I was baptized 11 years ago feels just like yesterday! Elder Chen and I have been very busy lots of appointments and street contacting so it has been very fun and time is still going by super fast! I hope you are all doing well and remember that I love you all very much!!!!!!

--
Sincerely,
               Elder Ethan Salcedo

No comments:

Post a Comment