Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Spiders(Week 10)



Hello Everyone,

This week has been a very busy week. We have two baptismal dates scheduled this Sunday, so we have been working super hard to get them prepared for their baptism! I was able to bear my testimony on an experience back in third grade when my sister Nicole was in the hospital with Salmonella poisoning and how the doctor's couldn't do anything to save her and how my family and I and our Ward family prayed and fasted for her. My dad gave her a priesthood blessing and then she got better and was cured, not because of Science, but because God saved my sister! It was a really powerful experience and our investigator felt that and it helped resolve a concern of his!
Me and Nicole

Elder Chen and I
  It was also really hot this week. I am pretty used to the hot weather, but the air conditioning in our flat isn't the best, so when it is hot outside the room is hot at night.  It was hot in the room for a couple of nights, but following the Adelaide trends this year for the weather it is going to be cold this week. Yesterday, I wore a long sleeve shirt and still felt cold. The weather is weird here ha ha! 

 We found a big huntsman spider on our wall in our flat! It was the biggest spider I have seen in my life! We caught it in a box and took pictures of it.  I'll send a few pictures and a video of us catching it,  ha ha! Sorry I will have to send the video and pictures next week. We froze it in the freezer and then we dropped the box on accident and the spider shattered to pieces! 
 
Huntsman Spider

Me and Jared
It has been a very eventful week and this week will be busy as we prepare our investigators for baptism! Also this Wednesday is my brother's Jared's birthday he is turning 17!!! I want to wish him a Happy Birthday and that I am super proud of him and he is the best brother anyone can ask for! I hope you all have a great week and I love you all!
--
Sincerely,
               Elder Ethan Salcedo

No comments:

Post a Comment