Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Storm (Week 9)



Hello Everyone!

I just feel like I just updated everyone, but today is my P-day again. Not much happened besides a really big storm! Its been raining the past couple of days non stop, so that is super nice I guess the Summer here is a lot cooler than it usually is which is a good thing ha ha! Elder Chen and I had to bike to the stake center in the rain we showed up and everyone else was dry and Elder Chen and I walked in soaked.  I was wearing my suit pants and they were drenched.


 The Fireside was great! The topic was on prophets and we watched a really cool video that showed general conferences of prophets back in the day and they look so different from their pictures ha ha! Church was great, it was testimony meeting and the testimonies told were so powerful and we had three investigators attend. Two of our super solid  investigators, John and Cale who are scheduled to be baptized February, 18th and an Investigator from Afghanistan who brought his friend! He speaks Persian which is super cool!

 Elder Chen and I have bought boomerangs which are really fun to mess around with.  We used them with John and he had super fun as well! Since the weather is nice we are going to go and use them some more today. Sorry it is such a short update but it has only been a couple of days ha ha! One of the things I heard in testimony meeting that I want you all to remember is your identity as a Child of God!!! I wish you all the best this week and I love you all!!

Sincerely,

               Elder Ethan Salcedo



1 comment:

  1. You sound happy. Keep up the good work. May you be blessed to find success.

    ReplyDelete